Already in Egypt, when I got out of the plane to transfer, I felt my so loved tropical breeze. I am a citizen of the world, for sure, but after one loved cold winter in Canada, lets extend, a citizen of the Ecuador, yes indeed 🙂
I finally arrived in Thailand. Thailand is one of the most accessible exotic destination on earth, thanks to the locals hospitality.
Going to Thailand soon?
What you can’t miss:
- Have a wonderful nap, in a hammock on a laid back, palm tree bordered beach
- Get stuck in traffic in Bangkok
- Wipe your tears after a Thai spicy dish
- Dive the colorful corals around Phuket and Ko Phi Phi
- Treat yourself to a Thai massage, relaxation assured!
- Chang Mai
Good to know
- Bargain! For clothes, taxi’s, bus tickets, tuk tuk’s, … Everything!
- Visa: 30 days at airports, 15 days by land, apply for a 60 days visa at consulate or embassy outside of Thailand
- The King is the longest reigning monarch worldwide, 60 years
- Thai tattoos were worn by soldiers to protect them from injury
- Smoking is prohibited in public places
- Keep your feet on the floor
- Woman are not allowed to touch/ sit next to a monk, back seats of the bus are for monks
- Inside the bank they don’t charge you for money withdrawal